Position: Bathroom Adviser
Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario
Elegant Bathrooms is a one-stop bathroom renovation center, inspired from a desire to help every client achieve the bathroom of their dreams. People are at the heart of our success, and we have immediate opportunities available in Stoney Creek for passionate bathroom advisers, familiar with home renovation products and services.
Successful applicants will have familiarity with renovation based solutions, including experience working with homeowners, contractors and designers, and a sound understanding of the renovation and rebuild process. Applicants considering this opportunity must be familiar with prospecting for new business, generating proposals, negotiating, and dedication towards providing outstanding client based service and satisfaction. Demonstrated experience in renovation sales, design, colour coordination, measurements, presentations, and product procurement is a must.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, sound business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit. The successful candidate will be willing to further their skills and knowledge through seminars and training opportunities; and be willing to travel.
Elegant Bathrooms provides candidates committed to furthering our vision and values with competitive salaries + commission and opportunity for annual bonuses.
Description of Job Functions
- Prospecting for renovations products and services.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with homeowners, contractors, designers, and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Working independently to develop and maintain customer opportunities and accounts through superior customer service, with a focus on interfacing with home owners, contractors and designers.
- Understanding and explaining the technical differences of the renovation process, design process and product procurement.
- Assessing client needs, and offering the appropriate products and services.
- Measuring, estimating, quoting, drawing, and presenting solutions.
- Working cooperatively with suppliers, installers and other trades people.
- Offering proper renovation products, services and proper solutions to homeowners, designers and contractors.
- Generating proposals for renovations in collaboration with suppliers and appropriate manufacturers.
- Ordering and schedule products and services for the renovation project.
- Meeting with customers and contractors on site to deal with deficiency’s and set backs. Reviewing the situations with the customers and contractor and communicate other options.
- Collecting payments and revising costs if necessary
- Traveling to customer’s homes to conduct in-home consolations with in a 100km radius of the showroom.
- Additional duties as assigned.